國中基礎1200單字

【國中1200單字】111~120:book、bookstore、bored、boring、born、borrow、boss、both、bottle、bottom

 

111. 書book

I love to read a good book before bedtime.

我喜歡在睡前讀一本好書。

She borrowed a fascinating book from the library.

她從圖書館借了一本有趣的書。

 

112. 書店bookstore

I often visit the bookstore to explore new releases and bestsellers.

我常去書店尋找新書和暢銷書。

The cozy bookstore on the corner has a charming atmosphere.

街角舒適的書店氣氛迷人。

 

113. 感到厭煩的bored

I feel bored when there's nothing to do on a rainy day.

下雨天無事可做時我會感到無聊。

When I'm bored, I like to play video games or read a good book.

當我無聊時,我喜歡玩電子遊戲或閱讀一本好書。

 

114. 無聊的boring

The movie turned out to be much more boring than I expected.

結果這部電影比我想像的要無聊得多。

Spending a whole day doing paperwork can be incredibly boring.

花一整天的時間做文書工作可能會非常無聊。

 

115. 出生born

She was born on a sunny day in June.

她出生在六月一個陽光明媚的日子。

My little sister was born in the same hospital as me.

我的妹妹和我在同一家醫院出生。

 

116. 借入borrow

Can I borrow your pen for a moment? I need to take a quick note.

我可以藉一下你的筆嗎? 我需要快速記一下。

I often borrow books from the library to save money on buying them.

我常從圖書館借書以節省買書的錢。

 

117. 老板boss

My boss commended me for completing the project ahead of schedule.

我的老闆稱讚我提前完成了專案。

Don't forget to check in with the boss before leaving for the day.

別忘了在離開前與老闆確認一下。

 

118. 兩者都both

The twins both enjoy playing soccer in their free time.

雙胞胎都喜歡在空閒時間踢足球。

I have both a dog and a cat as pets, and they get along well.

我養了一隻狗和一隻貓當寵物,它們相處得很好。

 

119. 瓶子bottle

Can you please pass me the bottle of ketchup from the table?

你能把桌上的一瓶番茄醬遞給我嗎?

She carefully placed the message in a bottle and tossed it into the ocean.

她小心翼翼地將訊息放入瓶子中,然後將其扔進大海。

 

120. 底部bottom

The cat found a cozy spot at the bottom of the bed for a nap.

貓咪在床底找到了一個舒適的地方小憩。

The boat's anchor sank to the bottom of the lake.

船的錨沉入湖底。

 

 

看更多英文筆記

[基礎文法]國中英文基礎文法總整理,一次看完!

【蝦皮購物】國中會考全科筆記!

支持我

  作者介紹|小元仔藥師與元元不絕部落格

◎  支持作者|蝦皮好物推薦蝦皮連結

  其他連結|FB粉絲團追蹤IG:麻鼠揪麻將

 


arrow
arrow
    創作者介紹
    創作者 元元不絕 的頭像
    元元不絕

    元元不絕

    元元不絕 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()